At Ringrose Denture Clinic, we believe that as our patient you deserve:
courteous, attentive and respectful service
- to be served in a pleasant and warm environment
- to be treated by qualified, well-trained and responsible personnel
- to be informed about the alternative treatment options available to you
- to obtain ongoing care that meets your specific needs
- to receive a clear and accurate estimate prior to any treatment
Ian Ringrose has been a practicing Denturist since 1974. He is registered with the College of Denturists in Ontario. Ian received his certificate of registration or license after successfully completing written and practical qualifying exams set by the College of Denturists of Ontario. Ian has been practicing in the Ottawa Valley for over 40 years, serving Arnprior, Renfrew, Pembroke, Eganville, Shawville, Campbell's Bay in western Quebec.
The practical exam requires all candidates to perform the clinical and laboratory procedures to make and fit a test patient with a set of complete dentures. They must also demonstrate their ability to design and construct partial dentures and make repairs.
Ian continues to participate in continuing education programs to ensure that he remains at the forefront of denture fabrication through research, education and unique clinical applications.
Ringrose Denture Clinic is a proud member of the Dental Implant Society.