At Ringrose Denture Clinic, we believe that as our patient you deserve:
courteous, attentive and respectful service
- to be served in a pleasant and warm environment
- to be treated by qualified, well-trained and responsible personnel
- to be informed about the alternative treatment options available to you
- to obtain ongoing care that meets your specific needs
- to receive a clear and accurate estimate prior to any treatment
Ian Ringrose has been a practicing Denturist since 1974. He is registered with the College of Denturists in Ontario. Ian received his certificate of registration or license after successfully completing written and practical qualifying exams set by the College of Denturists of Ontario. Ian has been practicing in the Ottawa Valley for over 40 years, serving Arnprior, Renfrew, Pembroke, Eganville, Shawville, Campbell's Bay in western Quebec.
The practical exam requires all candidates to perform the clinical and laboratory procedures to make and fit a test patient with a set of complete dentures. They must also demonstrate their ability to design and construct partial dentures and make repairs.
Ian continues to participate in continuing education programs to ensure that he remains at the forefront of denture fabrication through research, education and unique clinical applications.
Ringrose Denture Clinic is a proud member of the Dental Implant Society.
- Attention to detail. You benefit because the denturist is very precise. He will make sure that everything is just right.
- Treatment Planning. You benefit because before any treatment begins, the denturist will develop a comprehensive plan and give you treatment alternatives.
- Materials. You benefit because we use only the highest quality materials.
- Ethics. You benefit because we are a patient-centred practice. Our focus is on doing what is right for the patient in accordance with the highest ethical standards of our profession.
- Collaboration. You benefit because you get the best of both worlds - the combined expertise of a denturist and a dentist. We work with a dentist who is very experienced with implant placement.
- Outcome. You benefit because we are dedicated to producing an outstanding result.
- Scheduling. You benefit because we will call you if an earlier appointment becomes available.
- Waiting Time. You benefit because you can fill out forms in advance and we always strive to keep your